Free Linux Lessons in Malawi!!!

Wednesday, March 08, 2006

I have started offering free Linux lessons right here in Blantyre, Malawi. My main target is to introduce Linux and other open source software applications to Computing and IT students. This is because, this is the next generation of computing professionals and therefore they shall be able to know that there is an alternative OS when they are in their workplaces.

If you are in Blantyre, Malawi and you wish to be part of the learning crew, then just phone on 08878910 or simply email bkankuzi at poly dot ac dot mw Absolutely free, no strings attached.

2 comments:

Soyapi Thursday, March 09, 2006 4:51:00 PM  

Great initiative, Bennett!

Hope to hear how it goes on this blog.

Good to see you "trying", the Linia way :)

Unknown Monday, July 09, 2007 9:35:00 AM  

hi
My name is kamayoyo mufuzi from zambia.
I would like to know this linux OS and am IBM (AIX 5.3) servers certified am 23 yrs old mail.
currenlt studying CCNA at University of Zambia.
and I want to be invovled with the open source softwares
my email:kamayoyomufuzi@yahoo.com

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP