My laptop screen gets damaged

Thursday, September 13, 2007

A friend gave me some screen cleaning fluid. Yesterday, I tried to clean my laptop screen with it. Actually this was the second time using the fluid. Unfortunately, the screen got damaged. I went to an HP dealer where they have ordered a replacement of the HP500 laptop screen.

I wish I did not use the fluid. Anyway, crying over spilt milk does not help. Let me just wait for the screen replacement. Am told it should arrive in two weeks time. Looking forward to the day the spare part arrives.

1 comments:

Bennett Kankuzi Saturday, October 13, 2007 5:16:00 PM  

Yea, I learned it the hard way. Luckily, I got a brand new screen last Wednesday. Of course, at the cost of some bucks in the pocket. I have learned to be more careful this time around...

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP