To google or to bing?

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Of late, this blog has been getting a lot of hits from Bing, the new search engine or rather "decision" engine from Microsoft. So, having gone to www.bing.com, I encounter a simple and clean interface of a new kid on the block in the search engine arena.

Personally I like the simple interface of Bing. In addition to this, provision of preview of websites listed in the search results is a big plus. I do not know if Bing is faster than Google or whether Bing is just a propped up Windows Live?

However, in my opinion, I think Google will this time around have a serious competitor in the search engine world! So whether to google or to bing thats one's choice. But surely only time will tell, who leads the pack!

3 comments:

Unknown Wednesday, June 10, 2009 10:13:00 PM  

It doesn't work with Firefox, big mistake.

teamr Thursday, June 11, 2009 11:18:00 AM  

it works fine with firefox, what are you talking about?

Bennett Kankuzi Thursday, June 11, 2009 11:42:00 AM  

I also use firefox and Bing works perfectly well!

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP