Of Madonna and her intended adoption of a Malawian child

Thursday, April 10, 2008

Hey! It seems I am getting hooked to spiked. These guys are putting up views which might not go down well with the faint-hearted. But they say the truth pains and unfortunately its only the truth that shall set us free. This time Nathalie Rothschild of spiked presents an alternative view on 'celebrities' adopting children from poor countries. In her analysis, she also cross-examines the adoption attempts by Madonna of that cute Malawian boy, David Banda.

Let me not waste your time. Read the article at spiked-online.com

2 comments:

Celular Saturday, April 19, 2008 8:49:00 PM  

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Celular, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://telefone-celular-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

John Duffell Thursday, May 01, 2008 12:47:00 PM  

What disturbs me about Madonna's attitude for adoption is her attitude. It's like she's making her own personal accessory collection of cute kids. Very creepy. And much worse when you consider that she separated a boy from his father.

I mean, the boy's going to have a charmed life, and he'll probably be the envy of a lot of other boys and girls from his home, but there are better, more sensitive ways to go about adoption.

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP