Introducing my other new blog !!!

Monday, April 28, 2008

I have been blogging for more than two years now. With time, my focus has shifted from a tech-oriented blog to a blog that features posts that show my thoughts on various issues that seem to matter most in my life. I remember my first post was on 10th February, 2006 with a simple title "Ubuntu Breezy Badger Cds". Oh, how time flies! Its more than two years since that post.

Blogging has brought me joys more than sorrows! It has enriched my intellectual thought and has provided a platform for me to express my thoughts to the world. I am also strengthened by the fact that visitors to my blog have been steadily increasing.Though blogging requires originality and hard work, it has provided a way in which individuals can express their 'little thoughts' to this big world.

Anyway, I would also like to introduce my other brand-new blog. It is entitled "I Love Malawi". Its web address is http://ilovemalawi.blogspot.com/. The blog showcases photos from Malawi, the Warm Heart of Africa. The photos are collected as I surf through the web. Very soon, I am planning to register private domain names for these two blogs.

2 comments:

Clement Nthambazale Nyirenda. Wednesday, April 30, 2008 11:40:00 AM  

Hey, you are fast becoming a super blogger.Wishing you all the best as your blogginng career takes a new turn with the addition of the second blog.

Bennett Kankuzi Wednesday, April 30, 2008 3:19:00 PM  

Clement, thanks for the encouragement. I hope you are settling down well in Tokyo. Of course, home sickness can not be avoided during early days of settling in a distant land.

Good luck!

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP